Please take time to read this before you order. Thank you!
*Shipping on large orders is usually very high, you will be refunded any actual shipping overages.
*most items are already made and ready to ship so should be shipped within 3-5 days of ordering. Let me know if theres a rush and I will be happy to work with you!
*Sage and Cedar carries some of our products so if you don't want to pay shipping and want to visit an awesome locally owned store than head there to check it out!
* I'm so sorry but at this time I do not offer local pick up or stop by options. I don't have the time or resources to make this a reality, thank you for understanding!
* Returns are not accepted at this time unless you feel there is something seriously wrong with the product, please contact me and we can discuss it.
* Our soap is made in small batches and due to the homemade nature of this item it may be perfectly imperfect. If you notice black flecks in your soap this is calendula that has discolored in the processing and is totally safe and normal.
* We test each batch of soap to make sure it is fully cured and ready to be used. We would never sell any soap that we would not use ourselves
* All pictures and text on this site are property of the goat lady soap and are not allowed to be used anywhere by anyone without permission.
* No international shipping at this time.
Thank you for reading and if you have any questions don't hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org